1. Unscrew the mushroom with an open-end wrench sized 36mm across flats.
Caution: Be careful to avoid scratches!
2. Screw the new profiling valve P1025 in, at the position of the Mushroom.
3. Unscrew the screw with a 5mm hex key.
4. Mount the pressure gauge P1026 where the hex key screw was inserted. the Teflon seal of the screw has to be reused. It is recommended to use FDA-approved thread sealing too.
Caution: Do not fasten the gauge to right, to avoid damaging to the thread.
5. Close the valve by rotating the bolt clockwise completely.
6. Place the bushing to point in the desired direction for the closed position onto the spindle.
7. Screw the ball grip in and tighten it.
8. Unscrew the purebred-cylinder at the lower brew group with an open-end wrench sized 36mm
9. Exchange the spring to the supplied P1029-spring
10. Insert the valve spindle in the purebred-cylinder and reassemble it to the lower brew group.